All participants are invited to submit abstracts for ORAL or POSTER contributions to GISR2016. The presenting author has to be registered to the GISR2016 Conference when notified of the contribution acceptance.
Conference presentation format of the contributions are reported at bottom of this page.
Abstracts must be written in English following the AbstractTemplate and submitted online (see below). The abstract should be named with the Surname of the presenting author and with the type of the desired presentation (Surname_Poster.docx or Surname_Oral.docx). We can only accept abstracts in a Word Document Format.
Abstracts should be submitted before May 1st, 2016. (Deadline now extended to May 15th). The acceptance notification, with the indication of the presentation type, will be notified to the presenter by e-mail, before June 15th, 2016.
For the abstract submission, please fill the form below.
Deadline for abstracts submission May 1st 2016, now extended to May 15th 2016
Notification of abstract acceptance June 15th, 2016
After downloading and completing the Abstract template, fill the following fields and submit the Abstract.
* Required field
Conference presentation format
- Contributed talks: Authors of contributed talks will be allotted 15 minutes to present their results, followed by a 5 minute for discussion
- An LCD projector, laptop computer (Windows), laser pointer, will be provided in conference room
- Presenters may use their own laptop computer or bring a copy of their presentation on a USB drive and use the provided computer
- Projectors are equipped with standard VGA connection ports. Mac users should bring their own adapter cord
- The poster size can be W 100 cm x H 150 cm maximum
- Author must be present during the poster session time to provide details and answer questions